Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. Do you play any instruments?
Music is something that has largely been absent in my life. My participation in it and absorbing it but things have shifted recently and I expect a future self to alter it in larger ways. I’ll be a Juke Box Hero one of these days.
2. Have you ever cosplayed? If so, what as? [ Pumpkin day don’t count! ]
Tons of little things, I partial cosplayed as Captain America this morning.
Heres some greatest hits:
3. Do you have any pets?
Currently, no. My family has had many dogs and a handful of cats. I always liked to think of them as family than pets. I’d really enjoy having a dog buddy in the near future.
4. Do you speak/read languages other than English?
No not in any functional capacity. I’ve studied Japanese and French. Read and writing was always my strong side. Speaking and listening was a struggle.
5. Do you believe video games are/can be art?
Like the man before me, nothing can be easily called “non-art”. Subjectivity can be layered over anything and almost everything is thought art by someone and that validates it as much as the “highest” arts. If passion is put into something, it is art.
6. What is your middle name? Or, if you’d rather not reveal it, what is the source of your handle? Feel free to answer both if you’d like.
Daniel. Or Dan. DAN ROSS. That is the darkness inside me. My evil alter ego!
7. Which of your tumblr posts has the most notes?
I’m really not sure.
8. Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what?
Not usually. Again like the lovely man before me I am right now wearing a necklace from his/MY sister. It’s of a dragon. NO BIG DEAL.
9. What is, in your opinion, your worst habit?
Talking to CONNOR ALL NIGHT AND THEN NEEDING CRYO SLEEP TO RECOVER!!!
10. What was the last thing that made you cry?
THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN. THE ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN.
I don’t know when the time was before then. It’s not something I enjoy, most of my memories of people crying are bothersome. BUT DOCTOR CRIES IS DIFFERENT.
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what and why?
Experiences. Not memories.
and souls, I have a gallery of many.
Now my Matt Smith questions and tags?
1. What are you?
2. What kind of bird ARE YOU?
3. Hardest question to answer in recent memory?
4. Fool or Master?
5. Favorite Pie?
6. Are you doing what you love? What is it?
7. You’re sitting with two worlds blasting on each side: Left side: Exploration of the unknown world of another, one that is erratic, wonderful and inviting. Right side: adventures in the stable world of your control, of your own path unhindered by the greatness or evil of others. Which do you choose?
8. Marvel Team-Up? Who’s your partner? ( Not a question of fictional heroes. Pick someone with flesh you can poke. )
9. A) Fire Starter B) Wolverine Claws C) Invisibility D) MIND Powers E) Reactive Evolution. CHOOSE 1.
10. CREATE SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. In any form you’d like. post it in any way you choose or simply tell of it. Simple or complex. (That’s a question, yeah? YEAH.)
11. What is something that makes you angry?